Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stop it!

I know you are all thinking bad thoughts about me....like how I can't handle life with four kids and I'm so overwhelmed with it all that I haven't had a minute to blog.

Well, you're right.

So there.

But stop with the negative thoughts already! I'm turning over a new leaf. See...here I am. I'm blogging. Not that I have anything profound to say. Who can be profound on 3 hours of sleep? But mostly I just wanted to share these:

See. I'm totally handing 4 kids.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Darling photos! I love how that flower is a s big as her teeny head. We can't wait to see (and hold) her!

p.s. We were at the mall this afternoon, and there was a man walking to his car with his 4 kids in tow. Abby said, "Wow. He sure has a lot of kids." Lily said, "Yeah, he sure does have a lot of kids. He has as many as aunt Misha!" So there you go. Even little girls think four kids would be a lot to handle, and Lily is, in her own way, sympathizing with you!

Hugs from mom said...

Beautiful! And I'm certainly not judging you. Are you really only getting 3 hours of sleep? I think I'm in some serious denial about how hard things are going to be once this baby comes.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are killer! I love them! When I get back, I am coming to see you and your 4 kids!

Bridget said...

I love these photos. What a treasure. I hope you gave one blown up big on your wall.

Sarah and Desmond said...

Love the photos!

Melanie said...

All # of kids is hard to handle when you have a newborn! Give yourself a break and know that the people who love you the most are not judging you, but rooting for you, no matter how hard it is. Next week I'll call you and see if you need a nap. Expect it. Love ya!

Jennie said...

Most adorable pictures EVER! Don't worry. I haven't blogged in forever, either....

Chance's Mom said...

Beautiful pictures. Congratulations on the new baby...she is adorable.